[OSM-talk] Upgraded map controls

James Mast rickmastfan67 at hotmail.com
Sat Jul 20 23:37:53 UTC 2013

Good to know that.  Hope it can be fixed soon as I don't like having to add a second comment to the note, just to subscribe myself to it for e-mail updates. (At least the follow-up comment part is still working when you're logged in.)

Anyways,  I had already submitted a ticket on Trac before your e-mail arrived.  I bet TomH will probably mark it as a duplicate very soon. lol.

-James