[OSM-talk] Upgraded map controls

Kathleen Danielson kathleen.danielson at gmail.com
Sun Jul 21 01:17:36 UTC 2013

> My criticisms are based purely on his inability to communicate clearly.

Dave,

As you say, you know nothing personally of this man, and yet you have
discerned he is unable to communicate? Saman is not above criticism.
However, we, as a community, are above sweeping statements such as the ones
you have made. Constructive feedback is a vital part of progress, but
please be more considerate of your fellow community members who are working
hard to make OpenStreetMap.org a more useful tool for everyone when you
disparage not just their work, but them personally.

In addition, if you are going to take this route, please be sure to focus
your responses on ideas and products put forth, and do not make character
attacks. Having watched a video of a presentation does not entitle you or
anyone to point out a person's "failings".