[OSM-talk] Build your own osm.org (was Re: New technology ...)

Lauris Bukšis-Haberkorns lafriks at gmail.com
Tue Jul 23 06:22:47 UTC 2013

Main page UI change does not changes how does embedded osm map looks if you
include it using either leaflet, openlayers JS library and that just single
js file + css in any web page and you are free to customize it to look how
you or your client wants and that does not requires to need for servers as
tiles can still be displayed from osm servers.