[OSM-talk] SotM Baltics, 3-4 August: Early Bird registration is closing

Vladimir Elistratov vladimir.elistratov at gmail.com
Thu Jun 6 22:12:52 UTC 2013

Only 2 days left for the Early Bird registration of the conference SotM
Baltics 2013.

Take the last chance to take part in the first Baltic OpenStreetMap
conference for just 11 Euro: http://sotm-baltics.org/register.html

Payment can be made through a number of ways:
- credit card
- PayPal
- bank transfer
- cash at the conference

So far we've got a significant number of participants from Estonia and
Russia. Mappers from Latvia, Finland, Germany, Netherlands and Afghanistan
are also registered for the conference.

There were complaints that it wouldn't be easy and cheap to get to Tartu
and back. Believe me it's not true. I can help you to plan your trip. Just
send me a note.

State of the Map Baltics conference will be held this year on the 3-4 of
August in Tartu, Estonia. For the first time ever mappers, developers and
users of OpenStreetMap from Baltic States, Russia, Finland and Sweden will
come together to exchange knowledge, strenghten local communities and break
the language barrier. Mappers from other countries are also welcomed!