[OSM-talk] Key Proposal wheelchair:toilet

John F. Eldredge john at jfeldredge.com
Fri Jun 7 15:02:42 UTC 2013

In my experience, usually only one stall in a public restroom will have the larger size and handrails needed for wheelchair use.  I have only seen a few extra-large restrooms which were equipped to handle more than one wheelchair-using person at a time.  Thus, it would be useful to be able to tag the number of such stalls.