[OSM-talk] Fwd: A short online questionnaire on the OSM users .....(It takes 48 seconds)

jamal jokar jamaljokar at gmail.com
Thu Jun 27 11:31:41 UTC 2013

Hello OSMers,

I am researching on the motivations and behaviors of OSM contributors as my
postdoc project and I would like to ask you kindly to go to the following
link that contains a short online questionnaire and help me and the OSM
community to have a better understanding of the OSM users in the project.

http://en.q-set.de/Meine_Online-Umfragen/Umfrage_werbefrei_testen.php?screenData[sCode]=QVAVGHJRDNMV&button[goto][page1]=%7C

Your data is going to be anonymously analyzed and therefore you are assured
of its confidentiality as well.

Please don't hesitate to contact me if you come across any questions or you
have some feedback.

Thank you in advance for your time and interest.

Kind regards,
JJ