[OSM-talk] Fwd: A short online questionnaire on the OSM users .....(It takes 48 seconds)

jamal jokar jamaljokar at gmail.com
Fri Jun 28 09:23:30 UTC 2013

Hi,
I wish we could post a comprehensive survey to all users, but I think my
account will be blocked if I automatically send it to all users at once.

BTW, I kept this survey to just collect some demographic info about the
users and making it longer would make people bored of answering all
questions. However, my other questions will be answered when I analyze the
OSM history file by checking what users have ever done in the OSM lifetime.
However, if any other relevant or informative questions are neglected, I
appreciate if you share with me. I am sending this questionnaire to users
via my OSM account as well to have the opinions from OSM actual users.

Best,