[OSM-talk] strange gaps filled by water at zoomlevel 18

Pavel Melnikov positron96 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 7 14:53:49 UTC 2013

Hello Martin!
Sorry to be that newbie, but what coastline tool are you referring to? If
it's osm inspector, then I cannot see anything suspicious going on [1] - no
red icons or other errors. Also, Novosibirsk is in the middle of Asia,
pretty far from any world coastline shapefile data.

[1]
http://tools.geofabrik.de/osmi/?view=coastline&lon=83.05855&lat=54.84270&zoom=14&opacity=0.80&overlays=coastline,coastline_error_lines,line_not_a_ring,line_overlap,line_invalid,line_direction,questionable,coastline_error_points,unconnected,intersections,not_a_ring,double_node,tagged_node

Best wishes,
  Pavel