[OSM-talk] Area tags in Overpass API

Dave Sutter sutter at intransix.com
Mon Mar 25 00:11:03 UTC 2013

There is an example of a line/area from indoor maps. In working in my
real job we model walls either as a line or an area, depending on the
resolution of the building source. A closed way can form an area-type
wall or it can form a line-type wall closed around a room or a
building.

I expect the same will be done in indoor maps in OSM, which I am working on.

Dave