[OSM-talk] OSM DB down for maintenance

Tom Hughes tom at compton.nu
Sun Mar 31 11:25:05 UTC 2013

On 31/03/13 11:40, Peter Körner wrote:

> it seems that the Server "Ramoth"
> http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Servers/ramoth
>
> is unresponsive and couldn't be rebooted remotely. Some admins are
> on-site (or on their way) to give it a kick. In the meantime it seems
> everything's up again, but it could be that another restart is required
> until all services work properly again.

Nobody is on their way anywhere actually... We won't be able to get
access to the site until Tuesday.

I have got things up and running in read-only mode now against a backup
machine, and that is probably how things are going to have to remain for
the next couple of days.

Tom

--
Tom Hughes (tom at compton.nu)