[OSM-talk] Copyright credit on printed material

Dave F. davefox at madasafish.com
Sun Mar 31 20:38:16 UTC 2013

Hi

I'm sure this has been asked before but I want to make sure what is correct.

A local retail community is proposing to print promotional leaflets
using OSM data:
*http://tinyurl.com/d6zujv2*

Not sure which rendering is being used here the yellow area is
landuse=retail which is red in mapnik. The image, as it is, is not
copyright credited. I'm about to tweet them & point them to the OSM
copyright page, but I'm sure they'll ask for examples of printed works.
Does anyone have a couple that I could forward on to them?

Cheers
Dave F.