[OSM-talk] OSM relation ID property in Wikidata

Kolossos tim.alder at s2002.tu-chemnitz.de
Mon May 6 16:34:41 UTC 2013

Hello Andreas,
It seems in principle possible to support anchor-links but it was not in
our focus, because our frontend had only one map per article. (You can
believe me the sytem was complex enough ;-)).  I will talk about this
topic with my co-creator and the developer of WikiMiniAtlas.

It will also have some problems with articles in different languages
connected by Interwikilinks because the anchors could be different, so I
would like to support it later with Wikidata part 3 (lists).

Greetings Tim