[OSM-talk] GeoChat plugin for JOSM

Peter Barth osm-talk at won2.de
Sun May 12 21:44:16 UTC 2013

Hi Ilya,

I had time to test and experiment with your plugin today. And I'm
impressed, it's really nice and quite useful.

However, I found some small bugs and have a feature request. And as I
don't know where to put those, I'm doing it here :)

Bugs:
1. If the chat gets focus during e.g. the area tool you can't re-focus
the map by clicking on it, you have to click on the select tool.

2. If I switch the mapping area to some quite different place
(downloading new data) the last message(s) get printed out alot of
times.

And finaly a feature request :) Would it be possible to attach to the
upload system and alert me, whenever one of the other users uploaded
something? And best to somehow display his changeset's bounding box?

Thank you, and hope more people start to use your plugin :)

Peda