[OSM-talk] iD Editor live on OpenStreetMap

Pieren pieren3 at gmail.com
Tue May 14 12:51:39 UTC 2013

On Tue, May 14, 2013 at 2:29 PM, Tom Hughes <tom at compton.nu> wrote:
> If we want to make it the default before FF seems to be up to the job then
> we'll just make FF fall back to PL2 as we will already be doing for IE.

I think it's the best solution. Newcomers are very sensitive to any
issue on their first contact with an OSM editor. Risk is that they
leave the project for a long time. A good first experiment with old P2
is better than a bad one with the new iD. And this is temporary
anyway. I'm sure that FF and iD developers will fix quickly the issue.

Pieren