[OSM-talk] iD Editor live on OpenStreetMap

Kathleen Danielson kathleen.danielson at gmail.com
Tue May 14 19:18:15 UTC 2013

Hi Folks,

I'm going to repeat Mikel and gently encourage us to close out the
conversation on Firefox and browsers in general. These certainly aren't
invalid points, but I think your points have been made and heard.

For my own part, I've really enjoyed using iD-- it's been much more
accessible than P2 or JOSM for me personally, and it's made me more eager
to show my friends OSM and how to edit it. That's a pretty big win in my
book.

Thanks iD team for your hard work, and thanks everyone else for testing it
so thoroughly! I'm sure the devs appreciate the feedback!