[OSM-talk] List: Densely Mapped Areas

Christoph Hormann chris_hormann at gmx.de
Fri May 24 13:38:58 UTC 2013

On Friday 24 May 2013, Frederik Ramm wrote:
> Hi,
>
>     I've made an updatd list of densely mapped areas in OSM.
>
> http://fred.dev.openstreetmap.org/density/
>
> You might be surprised to hear that the top four most densely mapped
> areas in OSM are in Cameroon!

I incidently saw that in Cameroon recently - the contrast to the more
average density around is particularly striking.  It might be an
interesting test case to see if imports do sustainably improve
quality - if in a year the contrast is significantly reduced by manual
mapping of the areas around this would be a strong indication.

Currently it has a kind of Berlin airport flair...

Greetings,

--
Christoph Hormann
http://www.imagico.de/