[OSM-talk] List: Densely Mapped Areas

Ben Abelshausen ben.abelshausen at gmail.com
Fri May 24 14:30:30 UTC 2013

I have been in Cameroon with the EUROSHA hot volunteers. There was someone
from Cameroon (but living in France) that imported lots of data, but,
because of this people are very impressed with OSM over there and now they
are starting to really build their community:

http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/WikiProject_Cameroon
*http://twitter.com/OSMCameroun
*
With OsmAnd it was for some people their first experience with routing and
turn-by-turn instructions over there. You should also know that not all
roads have names over there...

The EUROSHA volunteers started with introductions and workshops for people
from aid organisations and many locals.

Met vriendelijke groeten,
Best regards,

Ben Abelshausen