[OSM-talk] Kort Game Reloaded!

Stefan Keller sfkeller at gmail.com
Wed May 29 00:57:51 UTC 2013

Hi,

Last few months we worked hard to make the Kort game an even better
experience. Kort is a location-based web app for mobiles (free and
open source) where OpenStreetMap errors are solved in missions and
validated.

Today we proudly release some brand new features and hope you like
them as much as we do:
* Validations and missions unified in one single tab/view.
* "Sneak peek" function to see more than just the nearest missions.
* "News tab" to get information from the "head quarters".
* Login with Facebook account (in addition to OpenStreetMap and Google)
* New mission type "Restaurants with missing cuisine" (currently
Switzerland only).

One new feature still operates in the shadows until it is activated on
the 12th of june, just in time when the german speaking FOSSGIS 2013
conference (http://www.fossgis.de/konferenz/2013/ ) opens it's doors
at the HSR in Rapperswil.

Best regards
The Kort Game Development Team