[OSM-talk] OpenStreetBugs Phase Out. please help fixing open bugs

moltonel 3x Combo moltonel at gmail.com
Sun Nov 3 20:02:38 UTC 2013

On 03/11/2013, Dominik George <nik at naturalnet.de> wrote:
> That would be easy if the website were working properly. Evertime I
> click a bug on the map, I cannot close the "bubble" again and have to
> reload the page, scroll and zoom to the destination area again, and only
> then can open the next bug.

I find the website a bit finnicky too, but clicking on the actual bug
icon (not the bubble and not a different bug's icon. The actual icon
that you originally used to open the bubble) works for me.

Then of course, you can use any of the tools mentioned on the wiki,
the shocokegs website is just one way to edit OSB.