[OSM-talk] Upcoming changes to OpenStreetMap.org website

Robert Kaiser kairo at kairo.at
Thu Nov 14 00:34:27 UTC 2013

Rob Nickerson schrieb:
> Today the updated design for the main OpenStreetMap.org website is nearly
> ready to be rolled out. You can view a demo at
> redesign.apis.dev.openstreetmap.org

First of all, the new design looks really nice. And there's a way to get
to the search function on a mobile device now! \o/

But I have two points I don't like that much:
1) The Box underneath the search is a distraction once I start looking
around on the map, please provide a way to collapse it.
2) One of my main reasons to call up the OSM site is often to get to the
wiki, can it be made more swiftly available? It could even be behind a
"Hamburger button" like the search etc. is on mobile (just not requiring
another page load).

Thanks for all the work!

Robert Kaiser