[OSM-talk] Nearby Users

Christian Quest cquest at openstreetmap.fr
Tue Nov 19 16:18:44 UTC 2013

Nearby users is not to confuse with nearby contributors, or nearby active
contributors ;)

As a new contributor, what should be useful is the nearby active
contributors, in order to reach someone active to get some help, ask
questions, etc.

As an active contributor, I think it is useful to have the nearby new users
and/or contributors... people who registered but did not edit are quite
impossible to find with external tools as far as I know.

A link to Pascal excellent tools may also be a very nice thing (as with
many other fine tools).

--
Christian Quest - OpenStreetMap France
Un nouveau serveur pour OSM... http://donate.osm.org/server2013/