[OSM-talk] Welcome box on the new map page

Lester Caine lester at lsces.co.uk
Sat Nov 30 13:15:12 UTC 2013

Rob Nickerson wrote:
> I appreciate that this may not be what you wanted to hear, but as with any big
> change, there is likely to be a few teething issues.

Unfortunatly this has now broken many inter site links so personally I'm looking
for a route to retore a more usable interface for those of us who USE the
website as a tool for USERS who have no need to even think about opening an
account !!!

We do normally live in a democracy ... some one person enforcing their view is
not acceptable and this IS now a major hassle for many of my own site links ...
when I select 'view larger map' I expect to get to a larger map not a sales site
:( There SHOULD be something we can add to all those legacy links to make the
site acceptable!

--
Lester Caine - G8HFL