[OSM-talk] Welcome box on the new map page

Simon Poole simon at poole.ch
Sat Nov 30 19:47:29 UTC 2013

Am 30.11.2013 20:24, schrieb SomeoneElse:
> Simon Poole wrote:
>
>> I really fail to see what you believe was better about the old layout,
>> maybe if you could give an example?
>
> Just 5 examples to start with:

I was not soliciting general input, just specific to Lesters complaint
(which was not about functional issues for mappers).

As to general complaints, I don't see any way forward without making
somebody unhappy, we've already sunk multiple man weeks in to one
re-design that didn't happen, no need to repeat that again. Functional
defects that are not simply a matter of taste obviously should be
documented and reported in an issue.

Simon