[OSM-talk] presenting the case for open data to local government?

Ian Villeda villeda at mapbox.com
Tue Oct 15 13:19:39 UTC 2013

Hey Dan,

I realize these aren't arguments per se but solid people to talk to. You may want to hit up Elliot Plack <elliott.plack at gmail.com>, who works for Baltimore County GIS and recently helped open the county's GIS data under public domain for contribution to OSM.

Another high level contact might be Colin Reilly https://twitter.com/ColinReillyNY at NYC Department of Information Technology and Telecommunications who helped open the NYC building footprint data in a practical way.

--
ian
twitter.com/ian_villeda (https://twitter.com/ian_villeda)