[OSM-talk] Mapping of multiple-lane toll areas

Philip Barnes phil at trigpoint.me.uk
Thu Oct 24 07:56:49 UTC 2013

Is cash precise enough?

Some exits off the M6 Toll accept payment by electronic pass, cards and coins, but not notes as those exits are unmanned.

 Phil (trigpoint)
--

Sent from my Nokia N9

On 24/10/2013 1:38 Paul Johnson wrote:

I've been using payment:pikepass=yes payment:cash=no on Pikepass lanes.  Though I may be adding payment:kpass and payment:txtag if the turnpike authority starts cooperating with other states on this.  Curious how you'd handle Colorado's turnpikes... payment:licenseplate=yes payment:cash=no?