[OSM-talk] Introduction

Nasir Khan nasir8891 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 4 20:09:49 UTC 2013

Sorry for cross posting.

Dear All,

My name is Nasir Khan Saikat, I am form Bangladesh.

I have to use the OSM a lot and in different ways. I am contributor of
Wikipedia, OSM is implemented there. At the same time i am a software
developer and a number of my applications are using this open street map.
I am working with the Directorate General of Health Services of Bangladesh
and right now i am working on several projects which are based on geo
server, open street map, open layer, leaflet js and so on.

My direct contribution to the main Open Steet Map is not that much. But by
working on these projects i had to collect a huge amount of data and there
is options to push this data to the OSM. And withing one month i am going
to start a  new project based on Wikipedia. On that project we will collect
photograph, geo location and related information of all the historical
places of Bangladesh.

I am writing here because i want to meet the OSM community of Bangladesh. I
might need some assistance regarding this projects and you can suggest me a
better way to complete these projects. At the same i want to is there any
other ongoing projects running in Bangladesh, I would love to join those
project and assist the others as much as i can.

*--
**Nasir Khan Saikat* <http://profiles.google.com/nasir8891>
www.nasirkhn.com

Administrator