[OSM-talk] Fwd: [wikimedia-it] Wmf assume sviluppatore per osm

Cristian Consonni kikkocristian at gmail.com
Mon Aug 11 11:44:23 UTC 2014

Hello,

forwarding here since I think it's relevant.

«The Wikimedia Foundation is forming a small team to evolve how our
users create, modify, and use map and geospatial information. We
believe location information is at the center of modern devices and we
are eager to empower our users to contribute and consume location
information. We’re especially excited about the work that the
OpenStreetMap project has done and want to better integrate it with
Wikipedia.»

http://hire.jobvite.com/CompanyJobs/Careers.aspx?c=qSa9VfwQ&cs=9UL9Vfwt&page=Job+Description&j=ojIlZfw5

So if you are a software engineer yourself or you know somebody suited
for the job please go/point them to the url above.

Cheers.

Cristian