[OSM-talk] "Incorrect speed limit" anonymous notes - who is behind that?

Andreas Vilén andreas.vilen at gmail.com
Sat Aug 16 18:00:35 UTC 2014

I noticed that note was actually made by a logged in user so I tried asking
where the notes were coming from and got the answer "Wrong speed limit on a
speed camera" together with a "sent from my iphone with http://midpoint.se/
" and nothing else... I have no idea what midpoint is but it feels like I
was talking to a software...

/Andreas