[OSM-talk] online survey about the OSM community

john whelan jwhelan0112 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 19 22:31:10 UTC 2014

I was surprised by the question about income wasn't the last one,
traditionally once people see such a question they stop answering the
survey and also consider the survey intrusive, but that is just a question
of the structure.  The other thing of course is that it is one that doesn't
always get you the answer you would like, people fib especially about
income.

Cheerio John