[OSM-talk] online survey about the OSM community

sabas88 sabas88 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 20 12:50:25 UTC 2014

Mildly off topic, I read this article yesterday
http://www.theverge.com/2014/8/19/6044403/derp-research-partnership-launched-by-reddit-twitch-imgur-fark-stack-exchange

They aim giving transparency to the research into their online communities
as far as I can understand.

I took the survey and it's more focused on what kind of person contributes
to OSM than what the mapper think of OSM (apart from a general question on
the user interface)..

Regards,
Stefano