[OSM-talk] A new contributor action to be investigated

Pierre Béland pierzenh at yahoo.fr
Mon Aug 25 13:01:42 UTC 2014

For the Ebola Activation, we have mapped a zone in priority for MSF in Monrovia. But a new mapper decides to eliminate buildings and roads. A lot of deletion so far. We are trying to revert for Monrovia. But there are other deletions around the world.

Could somebody take care of contacting this contributor. And probably some action will have to be taken from the DWG.

https://www.openstreetmap.org/user/Maizenarockz
user since may 8,

changeset in Monrovia where he simply decides to delete.

Deleting sites without useful information for users

Pierre