[OSM-talk] Adding Wikidata tags to 70k items automatically

Jo winfixit at gmail.com
Wed Aug 27 21:56:15 UTC 2014

I've been adding a few wikidata tags myself a few months ago (by hand).
Examples are now in the following Wikipedia articles:

https://nl.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Pater_Damiaan&diff=prev&oldid=40640633

It was undone, oh well. I'll never be a proper Wikipedian, I guess.

https://nl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guido_Gezelle#Tastbare_gedenktekens

I use Overpass queries to fetch all the items with a given Wikidata
identifier.

Polyglot