[OSM-talk] Adding Wikidata tags to 70k items automatically

Janko Mihelić janjko at gmail.com
Thu Aug 28 21:06:35 UTC 2014

Well, you should at least take preference to man_made=bridge[1] if there is
any. Highways can be split, just like in my example, and then that looks as
if there are two bridges. What if there is a footway running besides the
road? Should it also get the wikidata tag?

If we start putting wikidata=* on highways, there should be an initiative
to add man_made=bridge on those and move the tag there. At least with
bridges that have more than one highway on them.

The same story is with tunnels, although I see there is no page with
man_made=tunnel yet.

[1] http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Tag:man_made%3Dbridge