[OSM-talk] Field Papers web app source code hosted at GitHub currently subject to DMCA takedown and not accessible

Simon Poole simon at poole.ch
Fri Aug 29 11:00:35 UTC 2014

I have to say (as somebody who is potentially at the receiving end of
such requests), that while being polite, is, well polite, from a legal
point of view getting a DCMA request is actually nicer. Nicer as in:
simple procedure to follow, low probability of the request not being
acted on and no danger of being sued for damages after the fact.

Simon