[OSM-talk] Adding Wikidata tags to 70k items automatically

Simon Poole simon at poole.ch
Sat Aug 30 13:28:26 UTC 2014

Edward, just so there is no misunderstanding: you are saying of the
21'000 odd wikidata tags 281 gave different results?

And if I understand the results correctly the majority of the 281 are
simply due to the wikidata tag not being on the place node but on the
corresponding admin boundary relation?

Plus 15 real errors?

Simon