[OSM-talk] Omaha World-Herald using OSM without attribution

Toby Murray toby.murray at gmail.com
Wed Dec 17 16:06:08 UTC 2014

Has anyone tried contacting them yet? If not, I can. I've had good luck
recently. I got geocaching.com to update their "About maps" page to reflect
our new license and got the Kansas City Star to change the layout of their
attribution so it wasn't hidden behind content any more. All it took was a
quick note through their "contact us" forms.

Toby