[OSM-talk] Street cabinets

François Lacombe francois.lacombe at telecom-bretagne.eu
Mon Feb 10 15:37:53 UTC 2014

Well, the proposal has been created and hosted on this page :
https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Proposed_features/Street_cabinet

It's obviously a draft yet, many elements are missing.

I will ask @tagging a few more additional tags.

Thank you for your feedbacks and feel free to use Talk page.

Cheers.

*François Lacombe*

http://www.infos-reseaux.com