[OSM-talk] Thai to RTGS transliteration, Member of Latter-Day Saints needed

Stephan Knauss osm at stephans-server.de
Sat Feb 15 15:36:22 UTC 2014

Hello,

I try to find a way to automatically transliterate Thai script using RTGS.
I found a post where it was stated they already have an ICU ruleset to do
it.

I would like to contact the author, but unfortunately you need to be a
registered member of LDS.

https://tech.lds.org/forum/viewtopic.php?p=33824#p33824

Is there a fellow mapper who is a member the Church of Jesus Christ of
Latter-Day Saints?
I would appreciate it very much if someone could contact the author of the
post referenced above. It would be great if the mentioned ruleset could be
shared.

I would love to provide an automated transliteration for Thai names on
thaimap.osm-tools.org where there is no English name given.

If another usable library is known I would be thankful to hear about it as
well.

Stephan