[OSM-talk] OSM for Developers Presentation

Tom Hukins tom at eborcom.com
Fri Feb 21 11:24:40 UTC 2014

On Fri, Feb 21, 2014 at 02:53:24PM +0700, Kate Chapman wrote:
> I'm giving a talk this weekend at the Jakarta Python meet-up. I was
> wondering if anyone has a good "Intro to OSM for Developers" talk.

Hi, Kate.

I gave a 20 minute "OpenStreetMap for Perl Developers" talk recently.
I didn't have time to cover everything I wanted, but I gave an
overview of how OSM works from a developer's perspective and described
some of the interesting APIs a developer might want to call:
http://act.yapc.eu/lpw2013/talk/5152

You can watch my talk here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GrS8mXVW2lw

Tom