[OSM-talk] An empty changeset with an unknow OSM contributor

Pierre Béland pierzenh at yahoo.fr
Sun Jan 12 20:44:41 UTC 2014

Richard,

you are right, verifying the API changeset link, I did not realized this was not the download instruction
http://api.openstreetmap.org/api/0.6/changeset/19860227/download

But it is reported that the user do not exist.  Will he appear later?

http://www.openstreetmap.org/user/1871553

http://www.openstreetmap.org/user/user_1871553

Pierre