[OSM-talk] New Mapfeatures (Views) on openstreetmap.org: Proposal for additional

nebulon42 nebulon42 at yandex.com
Wed Jan 22 23:49:19 UTC 2014

Hi,

while you're at it..regarding the Transport Map I have no idea why it
does not show railway routes. This would also be a possbile improvement.

But I'm afraid it is a bit complicated. As I read elsewhere these maps
are included from third party servers. For example, the bike and
transport maps were made by Andy Allan (opencyclemap.org,
thunderforest.com) so you should probably talk to him.

Best, nebulon42