[OSM-talk] Support OpenStreetMap on BRCK

Mikel Maron mikel_maron at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 27 12:38:20 UTC 2014

Greetings

Ever since BRCK (http://www.brck.com/) was announced, we've been discussing how it could help OpenStreetMap. To map places off the map, we can definitely use a "backup generator for the internet". The BBC 4 program from this morning explains this very well http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b03s6mf0

I'm asking for your support to make this happen. Making All Voices Count is holding a Grand Challenge, and OpenStreetMap on BRCK is competing. The first phase involves collecting votes and comments of support. Honestly, this has been pretty spammy, across all the projects. But since this is one consideration in the judging, if you are inspired to do so, please give your authentic support to the project by giving genuine thumbs up and substantive comments.

                                  Please vote and comment!
     http://ideas.makingallvoicescount.org/a/dtd/OpenStreetMap-on-BRCK/13405-26650

Thank you
Mikel