[OSM-talk] OpenStreetMap at Open Knowledge Festival

Alex Barth alex at mapbox.com
Fri Jul 11 16:45:37 UTC 2014

Next week OKFN's big Open Knowledge Festival takes place in Berlin bringing
together open data practitioners from all over the planet.

There is also a flurry of activities around OpenStreetMap, here is a run
down:

July 12/13
OpenStreetMap Hack weekend
http://wiki.osm.org/wiki/Berlin_Hack_Weekend_July_2014
You do not need a festival pass for this event.

July 16 4.30 PM
Humanitarian OpenStreetMap Workshop
http://sched.co/1kuEQ3B
This event is part of the regular festival schedule.

July 16 7PM on
Open Mapping Happy Hour
http://openmappingberlin.splashthat.com/
You do not need a festival pass for this event.

Am I missing any activities?

I'll be in Berlin from Wednesday on and I'm looking forward to meeting up.

Alex