[OSM-talk] #MapLesotho mapping happening now - Join in

Dave Corley davecorley at gmail.com
Fri Jul 25 10:48:51 UTC 2014

Thanks Enock

Folks,

For those of you also on regional mailing lists, can I ask that you
communicate this message out on those lists also as my mails to those are
bouncing and I would rather not have to join 50+ mailing lists.

One of our big objectives here is to show (Lesotho officials) what can be
done through crowd sourcing and concerted efforts so the more people
mapping today the better.

Lastly, a massive thank you to all who have mapped so far today

Dave