[OSM-talk] "Incorrect speed limit" anonymous notes - who is behind that?

Toby Murray toby.murray at gmail.com
Mon Jul 28 23:15:27 UTC 2014

Interesting. The coverage of these notes is almost global. I don't see any
in South America or Australia but otherwise there are some on each
continent.

I also see some reported speed limits in the U.S. in km/h which is most
likely not correct.

Once upon a time I suggested adding a kind of created_by type of field to
notes that would eventually be required for 3rd party applications posting
anonymous notes. But it seems no code has magically appeared to do this yet.

Toby