[OSM-talk] "Incorrect speed limit" anonymous notes - who is behind that?

JB jbosm at mailoo.org
Tue Jul 29 11:21:38 UTC 2014

Hello,
Not sure it is safe to go on such a discussion that may turn sour soon
only because of different views on how notes should be used… Lets say I
try to keep the db as clean as possible without getting too much
angryness here in France, but am also wondering on how the situation
will look like, say, in one year in some countries. Lets also state that
I do not think OSB was a « great » database at the end of its existence
(yes, I closed many many bugs there when it was shut down).
For QA tools, I consider these as QA, that also allow to spot where
speed limits are missing:
http://www.itoworld.com/map/124?lon=2.35202&lat=48.82157&zoom=10
http://www.itoworld.com/map/125?lon=2.34994&lat=48.82676&zoom=10
and some (but only a few) analyses from osmose:
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/FR:Osmose/erreurs
I do not expect an answer, let's cool down,
JB.