[OSM-talk] Using Notes in France

Jo winfixit at gmail.com
Tue Jul 29 21:27:54 UTC 2014

I always thought Notes could work in 2 directions. It's sometimes easier to
create a Note from OsmAND or Vespucci, than to do the mapping right there
and then. Those are the Notes I usually resolve myself, after I come home,
as it's easier to work on the data with JOSM.

They can, of course serve as to do items too, but even then, I would
probably reply to the Notes with what can be seen in the field and still
only process them after getting back home.

Polyglot