[OSM-talk] Using Notes in France

Andreas Goss andig88 at t-online.de
Wed Jul 30 08:40:43 UTC 2014

I have used http://regio-osm.de/ and would have been glad if it was the
other way round: People pointing out the few places where streets are
missing opposed to knowing, well somewhere in the city there is supposed
to be a street named xyz,  but you have no idea where it is. Obviously
here it's the same as I pointed out for addresses it should only be done
if almost all of the streetnames in the area are mapped.