[OSM-talk] Come back Osmarender, all is forgiven!

yvecai yvecai at gmail.com
Mon Jun 23 18:37:57 UTC 2014

However this off-topic illustrates one point: topic map are good to show
topical features: you can fill bugs that the maintainer will have a
pleasure to fix :)

Andy, you are well placed to know that rendering a particular topic well
requires a good understanding of the tagging scheme, but also the habits
of those contributors mapping this particular interest of them.

I'm not sure a map showing everything is a solution today, and even less
sure somebody could find a sustained interest in maintaining one.

Also, tools like Overpass or Umap now make things easier.

Yves