[OSM-talk] MasterCity: Play with OpenStreetMap

Mario Danelli mario.danelli at gmail.com
Sat Mar 8 12:07:09 UTC 2014

Il 24/02/2013 02:04, Svavar Kjarrval ha scritto:
> When do you plan to add more nations to the game? I could advertise the
> game within the local OSM community if there was support for my country.
> Then it might receive some attention from geography teachers.
>
> - Svavar Kjarrval
>
> On 23/02/13 12:51, Mario Danelli wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> thanks to OpenStreetMap and his team I have just released a new
>> application, currently only for Android but if it hasa bit of success
>> I have already set the output on the iPhone and iPad, called "Master
>> City".
>>
>> The application is actually a game where, with a double-click, you
>> have to find 5 cities on the map.
>>
>> The data can be filtered by continent or country and choose from 3
>> different levels of the game.
>> Furthermore, the application does not require access to the internet
>> or wi-fi because, at the moment, everything is contained in the
>> application itself.
>>
>> If you want to take a look under the page on the store
>> https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.danelli.mario&feature=search_result#?t=W251bGwsMSwxLDEsImNvbS5kYW5lbGxpLm1hcmlvIl0.
>>
>> I highly recommend you let me know if there are improvements
>> (obviously) and such.
>>
>> In addition to the game itself I think can also be useful to know
>> OpenStreetMap for people of all ages (from 10 up can also be used as
>> an exercise in geography).
>>
>> Thanks again to all who in recent years have been mapped and those who
>> have just begun.
>> The assignment can be found in the credits section of the settings.
>>
>> Mario Danelli

Hi Svavar,

I don't know if you have found it on the Play Store but some months ago
I released "Master City Iceland".

Below the Play Store link:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.danelli.mario.mastercity.iceland

In the next weeks it will be released on Apple world too.
At the moment only "Master City" for iPhone has been released.

Regards

Mario Danelli